Will choose best answer! What does this dream mean?

So, I was in the living-room and there was a girl in front of me. She was dressed in black and she was trying to sell me a product. At first, I thought it was a scam, but it turned out to be real. Then I go to the kitchen. I'm making her some dinner when, all of a sudden, she comes up behind me. She wraps her... show more So, I was in the living-room and there was a girl in front of me. She was dressed in black and she was trying to sell me a product. At first, I thought it was a scam, but it turned out to be real.

Then I go to the kitchen. I'm making her some dinner when, all of a sudden, she comes up behind me. She wraps her arms around my waist and I feel a bump poking my butt. I smirk and grind against their crotch.

Then I feel their cheek pressed next to mine. It was then I realized she was no longer a girl. I could feel the tiny prick of his hairs, rubbing against my own smooth cheek. It felt SO REAL. Like I woke up, actually feeling this sensation.

Anyway, soon, the rest of my (overprotective) family discover this guy and they kick him out. He's locked outside, but he tries to break in. He's clearly holding a knife. Everyone is freaking out and they're screaming to keep the doors and windows shut.

Despite what they say, I open the garden door slowly and I creep out. He sees me and picks me up. I'm not worried, I just like being held in his arms, being so close to him. And that's where the dream ends.