Was i wrong for making a scene.?

I was dating a guy for a year. He works at a grocery store. So my mom wanted to buy a pepsi. We went to the store he works at to buy the pepsi. As i walk in i found him in the back of the store touching a girl. He was touching her in her back and had his hand on her waist. In that moment i didn t know what to do... show more I was dating a guy for a year. He works at a grocery store. So my mom wanted to buy a pepsi. We went to the store he works at to buy the pepsi. As i walk in i found him in the back of the store touching a girl. He was touching her in her back and had his hand on her waist. In that moment i didn t know what to do so i kept quiet and left the store. Then another day i return to the store with his mom. When i was about to leave i saw the same girl coming into the store. So of course i didn t want to leave after that. He wanted me and his mom to leave the store. I stood and confronted the girl i asked her. If she was dating him and she never wanted to tell me.she kept avoiding me. Then she asked me why im asking her that question . if i was dating him and i said yes. He got pissed told me not to start a show in the store and to leave he cursed me out and i cursed him back. I ask him if he was dating her but he told me to leave. He came outside the store and threatened me. We kept arguing then i left.
6 answers 6