j asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 year ago

feeling faint or dizzy causes?

i always feel like this but nothing happens, what causes it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • falcon
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

Could be high blood pressure. Go for a checkup you might be supersized what you find do it ASAP me say.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

blood pressure

you need magnesium lots of it

• 1 year ago

Could be anything from low blood sugar to a more serious issue or even just standing up too quickly.Track when and where it happens next time, if you don’t have any other symptoms then you should be fine.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Iron deficiency? Lack of exercise? Dehydration? Constipation?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Possibly dehydration or improper electrolytes. It could also be a heart condition, though, so if it is repeatedly a problem and/or those don't make sense, you really should see a doctor.

• 1 year ago

Lack of oxygen to the brain. Are you a smoker? This happened to me just about every time I was smoking and I’d lose my vision for a minute, and as I slowly cut down it’s rarely happened. Before you consult your doctor try to maintain healthy habits to see troubleshoot if your causing the problem

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

i once told rny doctor that i was dizzy all night, he got his assistant to clean rny ears out, that can be one cause, i would see your doctor about it

• 1 year ago

Could be anything from low blood sugar to a more serious issue or even just standing up too quickly.Track when and where it happens next time, if you don’t have any other symptoms then you should be fine.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.