j asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 year ago

feeling faint or dizzy causes?

i always feel like this but nothing happens, what causes it?

• falcon

Could be high blood pressure. Go for a checkup you might be supersized what you find do it ASAP me say.

• 1 year ago

blood pressure

you need magnesium lots of it

• 1 year ago

Could be anything from low blood sugar to a more serious issue or even just standing up too quickly.Track when and where it happens next time, if you don’t have any other symptoms then you should be fine.

1 year ago

Iron deficiency? Lack of exercise? Dehydration? Constipation?

• 1 year ago

Possibly dehydration or improper electrolytes. It could also be a heart condition, though, so if it is repeatedly a problem and/or those don't make sense, you really should see a doctor.

• 1 year ago

Lack of oxygen to the brain. Are you a smoker? This happened to me just about every time I was smoking and I’d lose my vision for a minute, and as I slowly cut down it’s rarely happened. Before you consult your doctor try to maintain healthy habits to see troubleshoot if your causing the problem

1 year ago

i once told rny doctor that i was dizzy all night, he got his assistant to clean rny ears out, that can be one cause, i would see your doctor about it

• 1 year ago