What does a swimming pool with huge snakes swimming in it mean?

In this dream I was at at big house that needed a lot of work but outside was a swimming pool full of crystal clear water and at least 10 snakes that swam slowly, back and forth. These snakes were so large, very large!! In the first part I was walking on the side of the pool staring at the snakes terrified of them.... show more In this dream I was at at big house that needed a lot of work but outside was a swimming pool full of crystal clear water and at least 10 snakes that swam slowly, back and forth. These snakes were so large, very large!! In the first part I was walking on the side of the pool staring at the snakes terrified of them. Later in the dream I was walking along the edge of the pool that appeared to be now, indoors and the edge was about an inch wide and I had to make it to the other side of the pool to be safe. In this part of the dream the snakes seemed to be more aggressive!!!