What is this movie or like scene from which movie or series?

i ve been watching this nutcracker and the four realms and the scene where clara got inside the skirt of lady ginger there are clown with high pitched voices and their voices reminded me of a character in another movie which is what i m asking so the only few things i remembered in the movie i m finding is that... show more i ve been watching this nutcracker and the four realms and the scene where clara got inside the skirt of lady ginger there are clown with high pitched voices and their voices reminded me of a character in another movie which is what i m asking

so the only few things i remembered in the movie i m finding is that the main character shrunk and he met this guy that is a character in like a cereal box and the main character got to be inside what the life of the guy is as a cereal character, those things i remember aren t certain and i m not sure if the movie i m finding is an animated movie or not, or if it s even a movie. But what i m certain is that the cereal guy has this high pitched talkative voice and the ending scene was they sat on big letters (which is i don t know if they re in the letters of the cereal box or letter of the title of the movie)

please help, you know how annoying it is to be finding or searching for a title that is in the tip of your tongue

thank you