What do you like and dislike about the neighbourhood you live in?

• Arnold
    1 year ago

I really like that I live really close to bus lines, light rail, and there are good places to eat and drink within walking distance to where I live.

I don't like that there are a lot of auto break-ins. No really any grand theft auto or anything like that, but lots of smash and grabs. Can't even leave a blanket in the car without worrying that I'm going to wake up without a window on my car.

• 1 year ago

Its nice and quiet but boring

• 1 year ago

Nothing to like.

It just a house to live in

Maybe one or two okay neighbors

1 year ago

don't confuse me with my sister !

• Only good thing about my neighborhood is the subway station.

1 year ago

I'm an atheist living in a Bible College town.

My neighbors keep trying to save my soul from eternal damnation.

Their favorite argument; "" WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG ""

.............. and that's the best they've got !!

1 year ago

Well, I've officially f*cked up an already f*cked up reputation here. My neighbors all already hated me for getting drunk and pulling stupid crap all the time which they always called the police on me for. Now they think I'm crazy to boot which they are half right. I wish I could move but everything's keeping me from doing so.....

1 year ago

I live in the city NYC, the heart of it, I love that it's doesn't sleep, everything is open 24/7 with millions of peeps walking around 24 hours of the day. There isn't one bad thing I don't like about it.

I love it and wouldn't prefer to live anywhere else!

1 year ago

I don't live in a neighborhood. My neighbor to the north is almost a mile away. My neighbor to the south is about a quarter mile away. Nobody lives across the street in any direction for miles. It's all corn fields over there. Behind me, through my acreage and beyond the grove of trees and pond I own, there is a house on another road that is about an eight of a mile away, which makes those who live there my closest neighbors, albeit the neighbors I see the least.

• 1 year ago

I can't walk up the road anymore without old men trying to talk to me. I miss going for walks.