Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

I have McDonald's 3 times a week, is that unhealthy?

This is what I get:

1 x Double Quater Pounder Burger

1 x Big Mac

2 x Large Diet Coke

The Diet Coke is good because it has almost no calories and the total calories is under 1500 for the whole meal. Is this good or bad for me?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Deep down inside you know that is not healthy to eat so much junk food. You need to break the bad habit. Do you feel sluggish all the time, and lacked self-confidence? Then you know that you need to make changes. Pull away from the fast food stand and start cooking your own food. eliminating unhealthy foods. There are better options to replace them with. Start with fruits such as apples, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and melons. You can also add lean proteins to your diet, such as chicken or tuna. Try to eat more vegetables and less of the rest of the main course. You will find that you will less likely overeat at mealtime if I have healthy snacks between meals. You might find that over time, your craving for junk food will have diminished.

• Mj
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Depends what else you eat.

• 1 year ago

.....that you have to ask

• 1 year ago

Yes, of course. And the Diet Coke isn't doing you any favors. The artificial sweeteners are really bad for you and appear to also make your have the same insulin reaction as sugar.

The "problem" with any fast food meal is that is very high in "bad" fats, carbohydrates, calories, salt, and chemicals, and very low in nutrition.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Too much fat in the diet is linked to a high incidence of diabetes, coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, strokes, and obesity.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Nah. Flip that diet

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It is bad for your health, and if you think diet soda is good for you? Don't forget the chances of you to have diabetes in diet soda are more likely then having regular soda.

• 1 year ago

Good thing you get a Diet Coke. Even though your meal has no nutritional value at all you are watching your caloric intake.

• 1 year ago

Any junk food is still bad for you.

As for diet soda, the jury is still out on that one, but many studies have shown it to be not so healthy. Some even claim diet soda is worse for our health than the regular sugared varieties..

• 1 year ago

Yeah def not good

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.