Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 months ago

What diet can I eat as much as I want and still be able to lose weight?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Best answer

None

• 8 months ago

Try this product and bit.ly/2Zg9MSl . Amazing and fast results as well in terms of weight-loss and don`t supress too much of your cravings. Good luck and Happy & Healthy Living to you all.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

None. The only way this could work is if a diet is able to keep someone full while still being in a deficit. And then you cant eat as much as you want. You would need to stop eating when full. It just doesn't work out this way for most people. Especially people who don't have much weight to lose.

• 8 months ago

Water

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The lettuce and green bean diet. If that's ALL you eat you can have as much as you can stuff in your face.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

None.

However, there is the correction of your hormonal imbalance that would allow you to eat until full at every meal and snack of every day, and LOSE ALL EXCESS FAT.

This requires severely limiting or eliminating the cause of the hormonal imbalance, the biggest offender being fructose.

How you get too much fructose:

Sugar, HFCS, honey, nectar, juice, molasses, maple syrup and white flour products (most breads, crackers and pastas.)

Stop consuming these NOT foods and most or all of your obesity, acne and IBS will stop.

If you consume poison every day, why wouldn't it poison you? Why wouldn't stopping the poison stop poisoning you?

But I don't know what I am talking about.

Source(s): "Sugar: the Bitter Truth " on YouTube "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D. Happy Easter!
  • 8 months ago

A raw food diet

A Vegan diet

A vegetarian diet or

A fruitarian diet

I am a vegan, and we literally eat everything except for meat and seafood, we have a lot of food replacements that makes life feel so good ! It’s healthy and you don’t have to do much to lose weight!

• Liar
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Any diet... So long as you are exercising and burning off more calories than you consume.

• 8 months ago

Check out intermittent fasting. You can eat as much as you want but only for a certain period of the day. The concept is to enlarge the length of time between your last meal of the day and your first meal of the next day (but you can eat as much as you want during your "window").

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.