How come Trump International Hotel didn't even offer to feed or shelter homeless New York City veterans this Easter?

Local Mosques, some churches opened their doors to help our heroes and our caring Mayor DeBlasio worked to make shelters availible citywide. It's interesting how everytime I ask questions like this Trump Supporters claiming to be "Christian" always say "It's a hotel not a shelter" or... show more Local Mosques, some churches opened their doors to help our heroes and our caring Mayor DeBlasio worked to make shelters availible citywide.

It's interesting how everytime I ask questions like this Trump Supporters claiming to be "Christian" always say "It's a hotel not a shelter" or "homeless vets are lazy, on drugs".

What do you think? Was Trump really for the rich all along and never our Homeless and disabled veterans?