Considering that Evolutionism is a complete dud, Do A-theists remain publicly committed to it for only Satanic reasons?

I

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

I don't think evolution has been falsified by any evidence.

• 7 months ago

No, but the fact remains that the only reason why atheistic evolution has any attention paid to it is because people are eager for excuses not to believe in God.

• 8 months ago

Since evolution have been proven beyond any doubt, the only dud is your alleged brain. It certainly seems to have been passed over during evolution.

• 8 months ago

Considering the fact that evolution provides the foundations for all modern biological sciences and medical sciences, calling it a dud indicates you are either a liar, or astoundingly ignorant.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Considering that no fundie has any functional brain cells, especially this one, how do you find your way home at night?

• 8 months ago

Yummy more answers for the troll

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Are you a moron?

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It's not a dud, Satan doesn't exist and neither does God.

• Awww... Does it hurt your feelings when your religion is thrown under the bus by logic & reason?
      Sad!

• 8 months ago

Not all atheists are biologists.

We just don't believe in any kind of gods, including Satan.

• in that case - What is the mathematical theorem for Evolution?
      NB. The definition for the term of a "scientific theory" means there is a method to analyze it in logical data.
      Please supply the mathematical theorem for Evolution.

• 8 months ago

Don't care what you say. Doesn't prove anything whatsoever. No gods, no demon, no ghosts, no angels, no unicorns, no dragons, no elves. Grow up.

• r.wolfpaw
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

Show me a god. Show me an elf. Show me a ghost. I am the insane one? I don't think so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.