What are the equipments used for window cleaning?

• 1 year ago

a pressure washer with 75000 psi will do the job on your windows almost instantly. NO wiping needed... just spray and go.

• 1 year ago

big scale,big & bigger, pressurized de ionized water,w non filmy soap,it runs off with no drip drop marks.a squeegee on a pole,,vinegar & water are good.

glazers have been using a common mineral for a hundred & fifty years

pumice,,fine powdered pumice,cotton rags in hot water,

a flat knife with sharp edge to scrape off goo,tar, & bird splats,

pumice gets the window polished so you can smell fresh glass

• Ben
    1 year ago

A spray bottle and paper towels.

• Jamie
    1 year ago

For my home I use a bucket of warm water and washing up liquid and a sponge , then I throw on plain water and dry and with a tea towel or blue roll if I have any .

• 1 year ago

There are 2 things that we use for window cleaning, traditional method and purified water system. Traditional Method – this is done with the use of a mop and squeegee. We fill a bucket with about 2 gallons of water, 1/4 of dish soap (we prefer sunlight), and cup of vinegar. The sunlight soap is actually NOT as much for the cleaning, as it is just to help the squeegee to glide across the glass.While, Purified Water SystemWith this method we don’t use any soap at all! The water from your taps is ran through a DI or RO filtration system that removes all the minerals like calcium or other dissolved solids from the water.

1 year ago

A bucket a cleaning solution and a scraper. Window cleaning today is a con you can do it yourself.

• carrie
    1 year ago

A bucket of soapy water and a squeegee, then a dry cloth to finish.

1 year ago

I use water and a paper towel. If I have a squeegee available, I will use that to swipe off the clean water residue so that there are no spots. I will sometimes use windows cleaner solution, but its not necessary.

• 1 year ago

A pail of soapy water and something to apply it to the window with and a squeegee. A wiping rag is optional.