What are other good artists like billie eilish?

Ok so i’m obsessed with billie eilish and other artists like melanie martinez, alec benjamin, twenty one pilots and yungblud. i don’t really know what my preferred genre of music is lol but i like songs that put you in a vibe (like billie) or something like that. i like artists that are weird and unique. do you guys have any recommendations? i want to start listening to new people, so any recommendation would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance! : )

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Best answer

I'd recommend Jack Stauber, especially songs like Two Time and Buttercup. If you like vibe-y stuff, then check out Tame Impala too, his stuff is pretty cool. Maybe bands like Inner Wave or Banes World are kinda like that too? Most of this stuff is a bit more alternative, but I don't think it'd be out of place compared to Billie's first album

• 8 months agoReport

Ice cold freezing cold rain snow snow and ice

• 8 months ago

Anne Marie and Rock-a-bye , Bebe Rexha, Amy Winehouse, Dido, are just a few of wild and crazy , almost hypnotic singers . Make sure you watch their videos on you tube

Source(s): Common sense
  • 8 months ago

Meg Myers

Metric

Badflower

Maggie Rogers

Zella Day

The Kills

M.I.A.

Be Your Own Pet

July Talk

MS MR

Lewis Del Mar

The Regrettes

San Cisco

The Raveonettes

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

try keshi

• 8 months ago

Try KZ Tandingan on youtube. Type in her name, Singer 2018 (a competition) and “Royals” or “Rolling in the Deep”. You will be blown away! Also try Morissette Amon. Have fun. I also like seeing new music.

• 8 months ago

Milla Jovovich's The Divine Comedy basically started the trend of music in 1993.

Devics

Mazzy Starr (that's the name of the band, not the singer)

Sinead O'connor

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.