How to get a dog to get up and come to a specific place when told?

I've just recently gotten a puppy and she is a very fast learner. She already knows sit, heel, no, get down, come on (which is just used when I want her to follow me), and her name of course. She doesn't seem to understand when to get up on command or how to go to a specific spot I tell her to go to no... show more I've just recently gotten a puppy and she is a very fast learner. She already knows sit, heel, no, get down, come on (which is just used when I want her to follow me), and her name of course. She doesn't seem to understand when to get up on command or how to go to a specific spot I tell her to go to no matter how much I try to train her to. I try to coax her over to the spot with treats, which helps sometimes, but not always and I want to teach her how to go to a spot without the coaxing of treats eventually. She also doesn't get up when I use ways I've seen other people train their dogs to. Could I have some help? Please no hate, this is my first dog.. I know she won't get everything immediately, but we've been working on it for a while and she still doesn't understand, she just tilts her head to the side at me if I tell her to go to a spot or to get up.