How do I legally disown my child?

I got my gf pregnant even though she was on bc then she told me she was irresponsible lately because of her drinking habits. I drink too but I am responsible otherwise I would use a rubber or pull out. She already had the child and I left her 6 months ago and told her I'm not going to be a father. I kicked... show more I got my gf pregnant even though she was on bc then she told me she was irresponsible lately because of her drinking habits. I drink too but I am responsible otherwise I would use a rubber or pull out.

She already had the child and I left her 6 months ago and told her I'm not going to be a father. I kicked her out of my apartment and I don't want to be a father ever. After this incident I am going to get clipped because I need to get laid really bad.

How do I get an attorney to file papers disowning the child? All I know it's a girl and saw one picture then I deleted it off my phone and blocked my ex gf. I will not pay one dime of child support. If the government tries then there will be trouble.