Need LEGAL advice please?

Helped someone get a brand new Nissan Rogue about 2 years ago, last year she went from December to April paying about 2 weeks late, she got back on track and now it has started again this year. Payment is $655 a month and probably for 5 years. I understand that I was stupid of me to lend out my signature but it was... show more Helped someone get a brand new Nissan Rogue about 2 years ago, last year she went from December to April paying about 2 weeks late, she got back on track and now it has started again this year. Payment is $655 a month and probably for 5 years. I understand that I was stupid of me to lend out my signature but it was a trusted person. The car is under my name in the DMV, when I went into the car dealer to help them I thought I was going to be a co-signer, not the actual owner of the car. She is driving the car, she has insured the car, and is paying for it monthly. I want to know what I can do? I am thinking of taking the car from her and surrendering it? Am I allowed to do that? I need legal advice on what I can do.
5 answers 5