Robert asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 years ago

Mastubation without ejaculating?

the other day i started to masturbate,then stopped

i felt about 12 or more contractions,but no seman came out.

Was this a male orgasm?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Josie
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Yes. If it felt like an orgasm, it was an orgasm.

• Hermes
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I think so - but without ejaculation orgasm is not common once a male is through puberty. Orgasm for a developed male is almost entirely involved with ejaculation.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Not advise to excessively use ur "XXXXX", because it's bad for you. Actually you are torturing yourself, I think you won't get happy, your life is full of fright.

• 2 years ago

If it felt good it was an orgasm.

It seems you have a few similar questions. It's totally normal to masturbate or not masturbate, get erotic dreams, to get erections or to not get erections. It's totally normal to masturbate to release sexual tension, or to have more desire and erections if you haven't masturbated for a bit. It's normal to get erections even when you don't want them (though a little embarassing) and normal to have trouble getting them sometimes. It's normal to not always have "seman", especially when starting puberty. But if you get none every single time even after a year, even when you haven't masturbated in a day, then there could be a problem. If you masturbate so much that it takes up too much of your free time then it is a problem. If you can't get an erection most of the time when you try and you haven't masturbated in a day then there might be a problem. In general don't worry and do whatever.

There's plenty more info on these topics that you can Google.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.