When do you start planning Christmas and why?

1 year ago

someyrs we start xmas shopping in august......

• .

never, I do not celebrate pagan infused holidays

1 year ago

Around Mid-November

• John P
    1 year ago

Late November. After Guy Fawkes Day (5th November) and Remembrance Day (11th November) and several other things which occur at the end of October, or in early November.

• John P
      1 year agoReport

Go on, look up which nation celebrates Guy Fawkes Day.

• 1 year ago

On December

Idk always do everything last minute.LOL

My mom starts in the summer.

• 1 year ago

I buy Christmas cards in October and start addressing them in November. I buy a few gift cards for people in November. Usually do some decorating right after Thanksgiving. We keep it small. I love the season - lights, decorations, church activities, etc. - but by the time December 25th comes, I am too tired to do anything. Not much family around and we are getting too old for all the excitement anyway.

• 1 year ago

In terms of the season, I should start in October if I want to change/add/make decorations because waiting until the weekend after Thanksgiving like I usually do, it's always the same setup as the year before. In terms of gifts, I usually take care of most of it during November where the whole month has become a Black Friday sale.

• 1 year ago

It is a fixed date, Dec. 25th. Was planned long ago.

1 year ago

if i do any planning it's about whether to use one of my vacation days to add to the 1 lousy day i get off work for the holiday so i can get at least a 2 day holiday out of it, or if i'm lucky even a 4 day holiday if it happens to butt up against a weekend that year