When do you start planning Christmas and why?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • mac
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Best answer

someyrs we start xmas shopping in august......

Lv 7
    5 months ago

never, I do not celebrate pagan infused holidays

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Around Mid-November

• John P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Late November. After Guy Fawkes Day (5th November) and Remembrance Day (11th November) and several other things which occur at the end of October, or in early November.

• John P
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Go on, look up which nation celebrates Guy Fawkes Day.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

On December

Idk always do everything last minute.LOL

My mom starts in the summer.

• A C
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I buy Christmas cards in October and start addressing them in November. I buy a few gift cards for people in November. Usually do some decorating right after Thanksgiving. We keep it small. I love the season - lights, decorations, church activities, etc. - but by the time December 25th comes, I am too tired to do anything. Not much family around and we are getting too old for all the excitement anyway.

• 6 months ago

In terms of the season, I should start in October if I want to change/add/make decorations because waiting until the weekend after Thanksgiving like I usually do, it's always the same setup as the year before. In terms of gifts, I usually take care of most of it during November where the whole month has become a Black Friday sale.

• 6 months ago

It is a fixed date, Dec. 25th. Was planned long ago.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

if i do any planning it's about whether to use one of my vacation days to add to the 1 lousy day i get off work for the holiday so i can get at least a 2 day holiday out of it, or if i'm lucky even a 4 day holiday if it happens to butt up against a weekend that year

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.