A parent at my children's preschool leaves their kids in the car alone with car running while she picks up her child, should I say something?

Every day when I pick up my kids from preschool I see a parent leaving their two young children in the car, a baby and toddler while they go inside to pick up their older child from preschool. Usually it takes around five minutes sometimes longer if she's talking to other people. She leaves the car running with... show more Every day when I pick up my kids from preschool I see a parent leaving their two young children in the car, a baby and toddler while they go inside to pick up their older child from preschool. Usually it takes around five minutes sometimes longer if she's talking to other people. She leaves the car running with the windows down. I'm not a perfect parent and feel like I have no business judging other people but I wonder in this case if I should mention it to the preschool director so she can talk to her about it being a safety issue? Or should I mind my own business? I'm sure she's a good mom, it's probably just a hassle to bring her two babies inside with her.
Update: I would say she averages 4-10 minutes each time
7 answers 7