Is my bird a terrorist?

So, I've recently discovered that my cockatiel has been watching questionable videos on Youtube. His search history is littered with Hitler speeches. I've even caught him staring at him with great intent, and raising his right claw (like the nazis) whenever the speeches would finish. I've heard his... show more So, I've recently discovered that my cockatiel has been watching questionable videos on Youtube. His search history is littered with Hitler speeches. I've even caught him staring at him with great intent, and raising his right claw (like the nazis) whenever the speeches would finish. I've heard his screeching from the corner...

It doesn't end there. Whenever I try to make him perform a simple trick, or whenever I ask him a question, he responds with "NEIN!" repeatedly.

I've also seen explosives littering his cage that I've had to confiscate. However, each time I take them away, my cockatiel returns with more dangerous ones. I've also seen him absent from his cage, and each time he returns, breaking news appears on my television about recent terrorist attacks in many different cities. I've also caught him wearing a strange black mass and nazi flags hung all over his cage.

Should I be scared? Is there any sort of way to stop this? Help would be greatly appreciated.
8 answers 8