Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 1 year ago

Why won't Israel fight anti-Semitism?

Hello

I am getting utterly sick of this problem now, it is getting right out of hand.

Israel needs to say to the world, that if it doesn't do enough to combat anti-Semitism; that they will impose sanctions on the nations that are responsible for it.

Here in the UK, we have a problem with anti-Semitism in the Labour party.

In the USA, there is an obvious problem with anti-Semitism; with the Trump supporting/fascist/hate groups.

Then it is occurring in various areas of Europe.

It adds to the strain when you consider the problems that there is with the other Middle East nations hated towards Israel.

I want to see counter-actions against it.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

israel fight anti semitism

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Kevin7
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

It does fight antisemitism in various ways. Israel has helped many Jews leave countries hostile to Jews and Zionism such as Iran,the U.S.S.R., Iraq and other nations ( so they can live in their homeland of Israel).

• 1 year ago

Israel is a state, Judaism is a religion. Not all Israeli are Jews.

Also, most of the recent anti-Semite remarks in the US have come from the Demturds like Omar, not the Republicans - in fact Trump not only moved the US embassy to Jerusalem, he recognised the Golan as soverign Israeli territory. Do some fact checking and research before you blah blah blah and your arguments may have more credibility. Otherwise you just sound like another whiny millenial

• 1 year ago

There is no such thing as antisemitism

It is nothing more than a Jewish creation to manipulate us

Don't bite

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

"Don't ask what your country could do for you.

Ask what you could do for your country?"

Just quote from one American, who was a Zionist, and paid with his life for this.

It did not stopped there.

Muslims murdered also his brother and his son.

• 1 year ago

I disagree with many of your presumptions.

As Naga put it, Israel combats antisemitism just by existing. It is an important idea in Zionism, the founding ideology behind Israel, that other nations cannot be trusted to look after Jewish minorities and so the real way to end antisemitic persecution is to found an independent Jewish state where the Jews can exist as a safe majority, protected by their own military and security arrangements and make their stand on the world stage as a united thriving people.

That said, countries like Iran and certain nations in the Arab world are very key in funding antisemitic terrorist organizations and spreading hateful anti-Jewish propaganda. Israel, as well as the rest of the civilized world, isolates such nations, not just due to antisemitism, but due to their general backwardsness like stoning apostates from Islam to death. Turkey has become such a nation too, at least on the antisemitism front, but then have you ever wondered why they were never let into the EU?

Israel DOES fight antisemitism, even abroad, by funding educational campaigns, countering the propaganda out there, denying entry to known individuals who have been known to engage in antisemitic activities or with antisemitic organizations (which the US, UK and other countries also do to an extent), as well as Mossad hits on Nazi fugitives and senior Islamic extremists, maintaining the world's largest collection and database of Holocaust evidence, survivor testimonies and largest Holocaust museum so that there is no question from educated people over the integrity of reports of this historical genocide. The list goes on.

Now let's talk about antisemitic Islamic extremists who support Jeremy Corbyn in the UK, backwards pro-Trump neo-Nazis, the KKK etc. These are minorities in their respective nations, which the host nations, being civilized countries, already monitor and tackle. The presence of these antisemitic minorities should not command Israel to shut off and sanction entire nations which actually are important strategic allies, trading partners and general forces of furthering Western democracy and morality in this bitterly cruel world.

To also add some food for thought, there will always be some people who will hold antisemitic feelings, which is disgusting, but allowed by freedom of thought and freedom of speech. Nobody can go around thought policing these people, which would be equally as disgusting. The solution is to instead promote education of future generations and isolate the antisemites of this world, as well as monitor any potentially law-breaking activities they may do and actively debunk their "arguments". Israel plays its part well.

• 1 year ago

I've never met any anti-semi I didn't like, son!

In my book, they are all clean, "Men of Letters", super smart and righteous !

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Just by existing, Israel has to fight anti-Semitism every single day.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Israel will fight Anti=Russianism

• Steve
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

You had me agreeing until you got to Trump. Trump does not and never has supported antisemitism. He's been a better friend to Israel than any President before him.

@Phoenix:: Again, Trump supporters are not, by and large, anti-semitic. You use too broad of a paint brush. I'M a Trump supporter and "Anti-semite" and my name never go together. So once again: Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem. Something Presidents have said they'd do for the past 40 years but never did. We have great diplomatic relations with Israel and always call out the U.N. for their anti-Israel bias. (God Bless Nikki Haley!) We have at least two carrier groups in the Gulf right now in case Iran starts some sh*t with Israel.

So tell me again HOW Trump is anti-semite? Hmmmm??

• Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

I am talking about the Trump followers, they are anti-Semitic. You people never get shown it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.