Tom asked in Consumer ElectronicsCamcorders · 6 months ago

Best video cam to make porn?

The DJI Osmo Pocket. It can get into very tight places.

• Mmm J

The subject does not matter. Lighting, audio, "talent" appearance and skill, editing, planning the scene... and using the camcorder within its capabilities will be important.

For example, if the scenes are expected to be in low light, then use of a camcorder with a large lens diameter, large imaging chip system and a few manual controls on the outside of the camcorder... mounted to a tripod or other steadying device will start to help capture good quality video.

An alternative to shooting in poor lighting is to add light. This way, a less expensive camcorder (with smaller diameter lens and smaller imaging chip) can be used. All of the other factors will still apply.

As some point, the subject/topic becomes important enough that the quality of the video loses importance. That's why poor quality video captured on a cell phone can go viral and awesome video captured on a $4,000 4k camcorder does not...

I’m not to sure what you be doing all the time but my suggestion is a canon t7i with a Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 is STM lens. Great for zooming in, insane stability and canons always reliable instant focus.

I hope I helped

no camera

porn ruins peoples lives

Any camcorder or digital camera capable of shooting HD video will due just fine regardless how old it is.

Just don't do anything illegal that involves minors or you will end up going to jail and on the RSO.

Polaroid or a 35mm film and then take the pictures very fast at 1 picture per second, finally buy an old "what the butler saw machine" and insert all these pictures into the kit in order - you can't go wrong.

Any camera designed for the Indie Movie industry should do, but, if you don't have a pro behind the eyepiece, then you're wasting your money. Just owning a video camera doesn't mean you are now a competent videographer. Canon & Sony are the brands I would stick with.

Any ...

Whatever the big porn studios are using.

Personal note here:

Porn destroys minds.

I worked in an adult store for 27 years (1984 to 2011),

and I saw the effects Much more closely than I would like to have seen them.

When the store closed, I decided to never work with that junk again.

I consider it a less-than-desirable part of my past,

but I can't deny that it paid my bills for a long time.

• DIEGO.

waterproof.