Is it OK to be adding people that have never met you in your life on Facebook as friends???

• marty
    1 year ago

It would be ok but they're still strangers and not friends so you'll not know if they have other motives for friending you.

• Steven
    1 year ago

It is okay to add the strange people, but you have to check the profile firstly it's genuine or not. Most of the people available on facebook are fake and one of my friend get robbed by one of user. He have used fake profile, but in reality he was thief.

• 1 year ago

yes friends are just strangers you never met

• 1 year ago

I started getting requests from people in other countries I didn’t know. These people lived in countries where infrastructure was now in place and these people had internet for the first time ever. They wanted to experience what we have over here but no one would accept them. So I did several. Then the flood came. It’s amazing how grateful and thankful and how happy they were. Some said they had waited so long they thought it would never happen. I accepted over 4000 in a month and a half. It’s been wonderful.

1 year ago

It's fine as long as you don't try to meet in person and if you do make sure to be prepared and stuff cuz shut might go down

• 1 year agoReport

*****

1 year ago

As long as there’s no personal information on your bio or in your posts.

• 1 year ago

Why not? Wouldn't it be a prestige if some of your friends are celebrities?

• Daniel
    1 year ago

According to the TOS Terms of Service no it is not a lot of people break the Rules anyways tho and add Strangers as Friends on Facebook

• Daniel
      1 year agoReport

People get Jealous of my answers sometimes I ignore the thumbs downs tho I see a lot of good Answers that get Thumbs downs

• 1 year ago

i dont think its okay, i heard if you add people you dont know you could lose your facebook

1 year ago

Girls yes especially if there hot , guys no unless you know then friends of friends

1 year ago

your life, your decision .....................................