Seniors; did you ever think, growing up through the Summer of Love, that our young people would ever phuc it up this badly in one generation?

1 year ago

No, I never imagined I would see tattoos on so many people, and zombies walking around staring down at their cell phones. These people don't even know how to communicate with people anymore. I never ever thought I would see school shootings & so many of them. I can't imagine when i was in school having to worry about someone coming in a shooting kids. I would have been too scared to go to school.

• 1 year ago

I happen to think the generations which followed mine have generally done a great job.

1 year ago

No, I've never thought of the kids these days when I was younger

• ?
    1 year ago

How exactly are they doing that? Dependence on electronics or something more insidious?

1 year ago

No, when I was young I assumed things would stay the way there were. I had no clue society would go to hell. I also had no clue the government would be trashed by liberal parasites.

1 year ago

The end of the world is nigh. God is not going to allow us to make more of a mess of this planet than we have already done/ I am sure that He will be ready to end it all very soon - possibly in my own lifetime.

• Ron
      1 year agoReport

Well said.

• 1 year ago

It depends on how you look at things. Our generation back in the 50s was thought of as the same way! 'Jungle' music and dancing, rebellious actions, and no respect for authority. But when the chips were down, our generation proved we were to make great citizens. It's all in the minds of the beholders.

• Piero
    1 year ago

I never imagined that the Reagan administration could undo our the work of out generation in 4 years. The last two years are not even registering as reality to me. Reality has been suspended.

• Dze
    1 year ago

theyve been phucing up for more than one generation lol ..

• Go change your depends granny