Am I at risk for pneumonia? How can I prevent it if so? Please read I’m very worry?

Woke up with a sore throat the day before mother’s Day then the day of mother’s Day I got a fever that lasted 2 days. Now I’m left still stuffed (kinda) slight cough coming on and still body aches with a weird headache sometimes or dizziness. I’m scared it’ll turn into pneumonia? I read colds/viruses can turn into... show more Woke up with a sore throat the day before mother’s Day then the day of mother’s Day I got a fever that lasted 2 days. Now I’m left still stuffed (kinda) slight cough coming on and still body aches with a weird headache sometimes or dizziness. I’m scared it’ll turn into pneumonia? I read colds/viruses can turn into pneumonia afterwords because then the germs sit in the lungs (pneumonia is described as inflammation of the lungs. Often bacteria from a cold or the flu will settle in the lungs, create an infection and produce pneumonia). I’m 19 female by the way.