Vegetarian dinner?

i'm thinking of going vegetarian and dont worry ive been doing research for a little while and wanna be heaps knowledgable before doing it because id have if it went horribly because i didnt think ahead. Anyway a lot of the dinners Ive been seeing on websites are like full dinners but the rest of my family... show more i'm thinking of going vegetarian and dont worry ive been doing research for a little while and wanna be heaps knowledgable before doing it because id have if it went horribly because i didnt think ahead. Anyway a lot of the dinners Ive been seeing on websites are like full dinners but the rest of my family (theres seven of us so they arent going to change their food for me obviously) isnt going vego. The dinners we would pretty regularly have are like some sort of meat or chicken or something and tehn veggies on the side. The main thing i'm trying to think of is what I'd have instead of the meat? Maybe like veggie sausages or something but I really want something i genuinely enjoy enough to choose.
9 answers 9