Any other short ballet dancers feel this way?

I'm a dancer, mainly ballet, and I really love it! But I'm only 5'4" and I'm a little heavier than most dancers. Even though I love dance, I find it so hard to put myself in a leotard and dance in the same class with every other girl being at least 5'6" and thin with long legs. ... show more I'm a dancer, mainly ballet, and I really love it! But I'm only 5'4" and I'm a little heavier than most dancers. Even though I love dance, I find it so hard to put myself in a leotard and dance in the same class with every other girl being at least 5'6" and thin with long legs. I'm just wondering if there are any other dancers who are short that have tips for getting over this feeling of being inferior due to my height and weight?

I am in NO WAY saying that people my height and weight shouldn't be allowed to dance, or don't fit in with the dance world, I just mean for me personally, I struggle with comparison.