Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

My husband wants to go to a strip club.?

Basically, he and his friends have been wanting to go to a strip club. All of his friends are single, but him. It really bothers me that he wants to go and when I tell him, he tells me he is going either way. Am I justified for being upset and not wanting him to go?

Yes you are absolutely justified in this and if he's a married man and he respects and values you as a person he would listen and not go. He appears to be putting his friends before his marriage and that is not acceptable. If you ask him not to go to the strip club he shouldn't go. Tell him how this makes you feel (because I know that these feelings make you feel like crap). He needs to know and understand these implications and again if he respected you and your marriage to each other he won't and will apologize for putting you in that situation. I'm sorry that he's being a stinker and I wish you luck and lots of love!!!

Allow him to hang himself . Say u don't want him to go but allow him to. He now knows what's up. communication is key here . If he doesn't respect what u want, well now u see u got a problem.

Why tie the knot to begin with, strip clubs are meant for creepy low class men

Tell him he'll no and if I found out you went I will leave you why go there when you have me I can learn to do what they do and do it for you.

Men pay alot of money to go to strip clubs to see other women dance half naked or nude some pay to have sexual intercourse in the back rooms this is how they make a profit. grown Men drooling over boobies they get addicted and keep going spending more you should tell him you’re leaving him he doesn’t respect your wishes.

My husband was married previously before we met and had kids. We actually met at the strip club, where I was working. He left his wife for me <3

• Al6 months agoReport

Your parents must be so proud of you

Once he goes, he will constantly go and there goes all your money. Tell him take your choice. Also a married man should not be going out with single men. They have nothing in common at all, except trouble.

Tell him to read his wedding vows. Husbands and wives are to only have eyes for each other !!! So no.

perhaps him and his buddies are closet figs, and want to go to a male strip club---

• so

Let him go. If you don't he'll look weak to his friends. He'll never forgive you.

• Sara6 months agoReport

Lmfao "weak"? you really are dumb as **** huh. He won't look weak at all. He'll look 1000x better than any of those guys. There's probably a reason why they're still single.