1. Strip clubs are heavily regulated and many operate a strictly "look, don't-touch" policy. Generally, if there is any hint of sexual activity it would be closed down and the license revoked, costing the (often shady) owner to lose a whole bunch of money. If the place is also a front for illegal activity, (an outlet to launder dirty money), the last thing the owners want is any official scrutiny. So if your husband misbehaves in that kind of place he is likely to end up in an alleyway or ER.
2. On the other hand some of these places have private rooms where the client can get personal with the girl. They are basically brothels. Do some research.
3. If you prevent your husband going out with his single buddies every once in a while is shameful for him.
4. If your husband goes out with his single buddies very often is bad news for your relationship.
5. In my experience strip clubs are not all that interesting; don't get me wrong it's better than a regular bar, because kitty, but usually I just have a few beers and quit it. If I'm looking for sex I don't go to strip clubs.