Is it fun to wear flip flops during vacation?

During summer time when I go on vacation, I notice a lot of tourists wear flip flops. They wear them in the airplane and wear them everywhere they go, whether it be relaxing at a beach or doing lots of walking in Disney World or museums. A LOT of them wear flip flops everywhere they go. I can imagine that not... show more During summer time when I go on vacation, I notice a lot of tourists wear flip flops. They wear them in the airplane and wear them everywhere they go, whether it be relaxing at a beach or doing lots of walking in Disney World or museums. A LOT of them wear flip flops everywhere they go. I can imagine that not having your feet confined in shoes must feel good.

Do you recommend that I try doing what other tourists do and spend my next vacation wearing only flip flops and not shoes?