Why do all the bullies at my school have to be scorpios?

Iliterally EVERY SINGLE BULLY at my school is a scorpio. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

What makes them so mean???

Ok this is how I know all of the scorpios are bullies:

Basically in French we were making bios, and the teacher started SAyING ''Everyone, raise your hand if your a January baby, ok now raise your hand if your a febuary baby'' and she went all the way to December. and-- When it got to November.... I looked behind me and-- (all the bullies sit at the same table) EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM RAISED THEIR HAND. EVERY SINGLE ONE. ALL OF THEM. ERTWERQWRERQRWE

They can be sadistic . But it also depends on what else is in their charts. Like I have Scorpio rising in mine, but I have a Pisces Moon also so the Pisces Moon probably makes me a little less of a bully. In fact the Pisces Moon probably causes me to be bullied by others

• John

So you think bullies are honest people? Hah hah hah hah hah hah...take it from me get a suspicious bone working otherwise your gonna get raped and have a shitty life.

Just an amazing accident.

In school me and the other scorpio were bullied....

and some of the november babies might be sagittarius you know

There is no way I would go around bullying anyone for no reason. Maybe be blunt but that's not bullying. Are they just being blunt? Or are you annoying? Did you do something to them because scorpios are known for their blunt honesty and if you do something we are known to be vengeful. The only time I turn into what could mistaken for a bully is when I feel someone has crossed me badly. The thought of bullying the innocent makes me highly upset because scorpios like myself are very sensitive but if you deserve it the gloves are off!!! My pattern has been I fight fire with fire. If you are witty... I will match you. If you are physical, we will fight. If you are loud, I get louder, because people show you who they are and their weakness yet cannot handle it when its done to them thats why I choose this method a lot. I can see scorpios always being at odds with someone so it may seem like they're bullies but I am sure there is a good reason.

No matter what their astrological sign in, they are jealous is why they bully.

Astrology is meaningless. I’m a “Scorpio” and I was a quiet shy kid in school who was bullied constantly. I lack any sort of assertion, even though they say Scorpios are very assertive and aggressive people. I am a cry baby tbh and very soft. I was very easily taken advantage of. I am very emotional and can’t even raise my voice at people. I never bullied ANYONE, regardless of how many times they’ve bullied me.

There’s nothing real about astrology. MBTI makes more sense tbh. I relate in no way to being a Scorpio, but I do relate to my INFP personality. It might not be 100% accurate but it is definitely more reliable than zodiac signs so I recommend reading up on that if you’re interested in personality theories.

Also I’d feel very bad about myself if I was manipulative or rude. I’m not that person at all. In fact I am like the total opposite of the Scorpio description.

I have never gotten bullied in my life as a child, ive always thought it was my glare and not letting my weakness revealed.

If all the bullies were truly scorpios then that explains why ive never been their target because oiur signs are compatible?

Source(s): Virgo
    • brooke6 months agoReport

Im cancer … cancers are compatible too T-T

Scorpios are softies you're probably just one of those wimpy signs who complains about everything.. and scared of anything

Source(s): LIBRA
    • brooke6 months agoReport

Im actually extremely shy and dont talk at all. So yeah im kinda a wimp but ive told them to stop, and no I dont complain about everything.

Scorpios are manipulative but I never met one that bullied unless there was a logical reasoning. I've been bullied by Leos, Taurus and Pisces more than anyone else

• Bill

How do you know the birth date of every bully at your school? Do they know yours?

• Lv 5

Can be within 6 weeks and still be a Scorpio. Not that I Care...