How do you all feel The WWE has treated Sasha Banks over the years?

However they have treated Sasha, she has had enough of it. From what I've heard, they have given her fictional boss character, very weak scripts for the show. This has been going on, for the past couple of years now. Vince has also been given her very short title reigns. She and Bayley finally had enough, after... show more However they have treated Sasha, she has had enough of it. From what I've heard, they have given her fictional boss character, very weak scripts for the show. This has been going on, for the past couple of years now. Vince has also been given her very short title reigns. She and Bayley finally had enough, after they were told they would dropping the tag titles.They both through a temper tantrum outside of their hotel rooms. Sasha then decided to ask to be released from the company. Very sad situation for everybody involved.