Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Do you feep sorry, for Trump?

120 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I feel sorry for those who continue to support him.

• 6 months ago

HELL NO

• 6 months ago

Spelling mistake gives away your rushed, trolling typing. And the bating for polarised arguments and possible sympathy for Trump gives away your political leanings.

You fail.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Feep?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

No, not at all. If he isn't happy, he can leave office and return to his golden apartment in New York.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Oh, you don't even want to know.. In 1996, I went to the Trump Tower just to see it, and I was appalled at gaudy it was. "Brass polished to look like gold. "He'd better get some porcelain fountains."

• kim
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I feel sorry knowing there are such whiny Democrats ruining this great country of ours daily with there bottomless scandals and high stakes of what ever muck they think they can smear on the walls. SICKENING..

• SUE6 months agoReport

NAH Kim is right, trump has shown no issue with racism.None of it has been proven, go ahead TRY Even with a camera up his *** they couldn't find any collusion or dirt on him, they tried for two years! Do you think if they had any evidence he would still be in office?

Think about that for a second.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

What on earth for? He's having a wonderful time.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No. He is doing well. He doesn't need sorrys.

• W6 months agoReport

He may be doing well, but he's not doing good.

• 6 months ago

I feel sorry for him winning so much. Must be so hard on him. Just imagine what he could be accomplishing if it weren't for the Dims holding him back.

• SUE6 months agoReport

Wow even on yahoo you have 9 thumbs up, this place is a liberal crapfest. but look you made one mad, he yelled at you in caps lock.

• 6 months ago

no---I feel sorry for the idiot democrats that still can't get over 2016--enjoy the next 5 3/4 years of a wonderful President---

• SUE6 months agoReport

Obama care is unconstitutional, you actually end up at the mercy of price fixing by the insurance companies. I would explain why but you're a democrat, you just wouldn't get it.....well you would get it but you'd just refuse reality and yell....RACIST!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.