Pooping problem. I have to use toilet plunger because I either have very large turds or a lot comes out. Anything I can do to prevent this?

Update:

Note: This happens every time I poop. Like every day I have to unclog the toilet at least twice because of this. I even put a toilet out of service on an airplane. Thankfully, my plane had 6 toilets.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

Change toilet bowl with a plus-size one and while at it, change the outlet pipe to a wider one for faster flushing. If yo have your own septic tank, have it emptied and the filters replaced. Make sure also that the ventilation (exhaust) pipe is free from obstructions.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 year ago

contact your doctor

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Speak with your doctor. You seem to be going more often than is normal.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

you come on here and troll

• kelvin
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

one huge troll here people

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Sounds like a dietary problem. More fruit and vegetables should help considerably, and a breakfast of Bran flakes for breakfast each day will cure the problem.

• lala
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Eat more veggies and fruits

and problem solve

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You need to eat less

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

What would happen if you flushed half way through, and then again after you've finished pooping, and then a third time to get rid of the toilet paper and anything the first two flushes missed?

• short1 year agoReport

No the water just keeps filling up and sometimes it can even come out onto the floor.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.