Will American blood now be spilt in Iran?

With b52's, ships, guns, men on the way to the gulf and an aggressive Jewish lobby baying for war. It's likely a US-Iranian war can take place. Is america ready to send its sons to bleed in another Arab country? These Iranians I imagine will use all sorts of dirty tactics, suicide, bombings and brutally... show more With b52's, ships, guns, men on the way to the gulf and an aggressive Jewish lobby baying for war. It's likely a US-Iranian war can take place.

Is america ready to send its sons to bleed in another Arab country? These Iranians I imagine will use all sorts of dirty tactics, suicide, bombings and brutally torturing American POWs.
More Americans coming home with arms, legs eyes missing and ending up on the street forced to suck for heroin.

What will America gain, did they gain anything in Iraq or Afganistan where the Taliban has retaken large areas of the country?