Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 year ago

Have you ever seen a nipple or hint of nipple , because girl was wearing low-cut t-shirt or top and too big, loose bra?

Do you think that it looks nice or embarrassing?

• 1 year ago

If you ask women what the most uncomfortable item of clothing they wear ... If you have never been sized for a bra by a professional, you may ... Bras cut into my ribs. .... Nipple covers don't provide any support or lifting, but they will offer a ... wearing a loose and baggy shirt or a floral or other busy print top.

• 1 year ago

I don't think I've noticed.

• 1 year ago

You must be a troll. Your question is "Have we seen an exposed nipple from someone's clothing and if we think it looks NICE?" Disgusting pervert. Keep watching po.rn in your mom's basement and quit trying to get your rocks off on Yahoo Answers. Nasty a.ss...

• 1 year ago

god i wish

• 1 year ago

No, but I do know someone who is flat as a board and tries to wear extra padded, 4 sizes bigger push up bras and no one wants to see that shxt.

• 1 year ago

Yes and Yes, but the question is, why do women get mad when the catch you trying to look

• so
    1 year ago

Yes, I've seen entire breasts down t-shirts without trying, same with blouses falling forward. …and bikini tops falling forward exposing entire nipples. I don't think it should be embarrassing. Everyone has nipples.

• John
    1 year ago

I have seen all of the above.

And rarely, very rarely seen

something below.

• 1 year ago

no cause i dont go around looking for it

1 year ago

Seen one, you've seen them all.