Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 7 months ago

Should abortion be made illegal in the United States?

138 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

no according to the democrats because all they want to do is put all the abortion clinics'in the poor areas so the white race can go on. democrats are just to racist for me.

• harrys7 months agoReport

Typical Democrat pawn. Are you totally unable to tell the difference between "immigrant" and " ILLEGAL immigrant?"

• kim
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

And a resounding Hallaluhah Chorus Plays!!

• 7 months ago

personally im pro-choice so i say have a SAFE abortion within 24 weeks from week 1 because making abortion illegal in the US will only make people have UNSAFE abortions. But it can still be aborted if there is an issue with the pregnancy

ALL abortions are UNSAFE. For unborn humans.

• 7 months ago

First of all fk god and all religion for that matter. Secondly, abortion should not be allowed just because the pregnancy is an inconvenience, it should be reserved for rape victims or abominations (exp. incestual conception, underage pregnancies, etc)

And third, there are currently no ways to determine abortions done at home, or if miscarriages are "accidental". So if a woman really wants an abortion, shes gonna do it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ALBERT
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Yes it should! The taking of an innocent life is wrong. It is not only my opinion but God's opinion too! (10 commandments!) They have no excuse unless they really want to kill because in this country babies can be put up for adoption!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

It already was my friend and it was a mess. Babies were being aborted in back ally hospitals and thrown in dumpsters. Women were using dangerous means of aborting. Making it illegal will just create an abortion black market.

• .7 months agoReport

...im against abortion but it has to be legal.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

It already is in Alabama. It will be very soon in Missouri and other Red States.

• Tom V
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

Alabama passed the law knowing full well they could not enforce it. Alabama is on;y trying to force a Supreme Court showdown.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

Already in Alabama, women of colour who are unmarried are assigned to a White Male Republican (WMR) who is responsible for her reproductive rights, administering on her behalf by law what she is legally considered too "childlike" in her comprehension to make the Moral decision.

• Zed
      Lv 6
      7 months agoReport

The white male republican... voted in by those unmarried women of colour I assume?

In the UNITED KINGDOM abortion is illegal, in Northern Ireland. I don't hear no noise about it?

• 7 months ago

i don't think abortion should be illegal but then i don't think they should abort up to 6 months. by 3 months their mind should be made up if they want the baby or not.

Over and over mothers are frightened into abortion by being told "Down's syndrome" or other abnormality. Then it turns out the baby has nothing wrong with her. Except being dead.

• 7 months ago

YES. The exceptions would be proven RAPE< INCEST and LIFE OF THE MOTHER IN DANGER, AND IT SHOULD BE A LAW MADE TO GRANT MEN THE RIGHT TO SEE THEIR KIDS AND NOT LET WOMEN GET AWAY WITH RUNNING AWAY< PARENT NAPPING, BRAIN WASHING THE KIDS TO HATE THEIR DADS ETC...

More domestic violence is women assaulting men than the reverse. When a woman beats, knifes or shoots her husband or boyfriend he goes to jail anyway. She only goes to jail if she murders him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.