Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Is it moral to force a 12-year-old rape victim to carry a pregnancy to term?

• kim
    1 year ago

I've seen families keep their children yes.

• 1 year ago

Not at all. A 12 year old may be a child, but she still has the right to do what's comfortable and good for her. As she's still a child, she needs guidance from a parent/ guardian/ someone she trusts.

• 1 year ago

No it is NOT. She has EVERY right to get an abortion! Not only is it her right, but she's 12 years old.

Forcing a woman to give carry a baby is one thing, but a rape victim? Not only that, but she's 12 YEARS OLD. A woman has every right to abort the baby, since it's in HER womb. Not yours, HERS.

If you say yes, you are a disgusting, evil person and I hope you suffer the most painful suffering.

• 1 year ago

NO: But it is also to bad that some people make things so hard and complicated for others that it has to be forced in a way to get it to the Supreme Court for decisions which should be left to states, R vs. W is what is causing the whole things as to many others IE DEMOCRITS want to kill babies even if they are born.

• 1 year ago

No because it's most likely a danger to the CHILD who is only 12

• 1 year ago

I genuinely hope, from the bottom of my heart, that anyone who says yes, man or woman, gets raped. And for the women, I hope that you get pregnant as a result. Anyone who says yes shouldn’t be allowed to have children at all.

• Willow1 year agoReport

Abortions happen in the first trimester when the fetus had a tail and no brain activity, it is human in dna only

• Ann
    1 year ago

Is it moral to murder a baby that had absolutely nothing to do with how he was conceived?

1 year ago

Yes it’s moral. If adults are encouraged to continue their pregnancies because of their consequences and/or rape, WHY in the hell cant a 12 year old be held to the same standards?? A 12 year old is not special. He/she is human just like everyone else.

• humpty
    1 year ago

As a former critical care nurse who has comforted terrified young girls who think their rapist made them pregnant, I fear I am too close to the problem to be unbiased. I wish I could forcibly impregnate each and every one of the sanctimonious men who DARE to judge that poor girl and presume to dictate her future, and force them to live the life they desire for her.

1 year ago

Yes. What also happens when the rape turns out to be fake and she made it up for personal reasons? Can we put the baby back in?