Would somebody please photoshop the fly away hairs from my face?

I know this isn't really what this page is for but I'm desperate, its for my senior pictures and the photographer won't edit them for me.

• Rayal
    1 year ago

Terrible compressed picture to start with

• 1 year ago

Sorry, but you could be the "poster child" for what NOT to do with a portrait. Your "photographer" was only a person who owned a camera and pushed a button. Was it a friend or some cheap Facebook or Craigslist "photographer"? Perhaps some fellow student who has the totally delusional idea that they are a "photographer" simply because they own a camera? The pose is not flattering, the white balance is wrong, but the worst part of the photo is the light. All amateurs think being out in bright sun is the perfect lighting. It is not, it is the WORST. The shadow across your face and the overexposed area on your head are terrible. No REAL pro would do such a thing. Your "photographer" is refusing to take away any fly away hairs because they DON'T KNOW HOW! He / she has no idea of what they are doing either taking the photo or working with it properly after the fact. Unfortunately, too many other people try to cheap out on important photos now and hire or otherwise use some clueless amateur to do the work. Even if all the hairs are removed, (which I could do easily IF I had the FULL RESOLUTION photo), all the other problems with the photo would remain. You REALLY need to redo your photo(s) with someone who KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING. If you could see the results from a REAL PHOTOGRAPHER, you would know what I am talking about.

• August
    1 year ago

Not an expert,Save image and open a simple photo editing file, crop and brighten

• Sumi
    1 year ago

Here you go:

• August
      1 year agoReport

excellent

• 1 year ago

Get a new photographer. You got screwed. The shadow all over your face makes it way too obvious they had no clue what the hell they were doing.

• When you upload a picture to Yahoo Answers, it sizes it down and makes it compressed. You should upload the original to imgur.com or some other image hosting site - then maybe someone can do more with it than I did.

https://imgur.com/LXiXpTR

• hooray
    1 year ago

Technically not difficult at all, but unfortunately there are a few important problems with requests like this; primarily the issue of copyright. Unless the photographer has, in writing, assigned copyright, or licence to create derivative works, then altering or reproducing the image invites a lawsuit.

I would also normally argue that it's morally unfair on the photographer too, but the person who held the camera for your portrait was clearly incompetent, so I'm not sure how much sympathy they deserve. Is there any way you could have somebody with some skill take new shots?

• August
      1 year agoReport

What copyright,such a simple request on a simple photo,just who is going to invite a lawsuit

1 year ago

get picsart