Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 7 months ago

Listening neighbours are ruining my sex life!?

My fiance and I moved into an apartment that has stereotypical thin walls.. our bedroom shares a wall with our neighbours bedroom wall. My fiance started wanting to go for "adventures" and find a hidden place to get intimate not in our home. While I enjoy being alittle wild sometimes its not my everyday thing. I finally brought it up to him because we were both getting sexually frustrated.. he told me that everytime we do it, it seems our neighbours are making noise. He says it seems they re moving furniture to get closer to be able to hear us and it creeps him out. We decided to move our bed as far away as we possibly could from the shared wall (not that it was right up against it to begin with) to see if it would help. Our sex life was getting alot better and more frequent and then recently my fiance literally stopped in the middle of it and looked the wall. It was pretty late, so I said maybe we just woke him up and hes trying to make it known that he can hear us. Our couch can squeak when we.. get going so that s not really a viable answer either. I dont want to always "go on an adventure" when we want to be intimate.. we cant afford to move were trying to get married in 5 months and we had to move up the wedding so that my grandma can come as she was diagnosed with ALS.. we want to move after the wedding but I cant give up my sex life for 5+ months when that becomes a reality. I just dont know what to do.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • ANDREW
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

Tell him to man up, put the tv on in the background or play some music, forget your neighbours most people have sex it’s normal don’t worry about it

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Tell him you want sex but try to be more quite if it dose not work tell them next door your sorry. But your not stopping for him he just have to deal with it tell him your moveing soon and he want have to deal with it until then he has to deal with it.

• edward
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Your neighbour’s just upset he’s not getting any

• 7 months ago

turn up the tv or radio so no one can hear you. or, get some acoustic foam to deaden the sound.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Carpet the wall if you are concerned.

• 7 months ago

Its your apartment, you can have sex anytime you want. This is one of the strangest questions i've ever read

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

That's one of the many downfalls to living in a multi family dwelling.

• 7 months ago

play music during intercourse

• kristy
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I think it’s kinda fun to know people could hear us

• Maria
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

I don’t get him. He likes to have loud sex in an apartment with thin walls but he is turned off by people hearing him? That sounds odd. If anything, it should make it more exciting.

• Ana
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

He sounds like a female, who wants to be a drama queen lmao

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.