I don't want my rats anymore. What can I do? UK?

Ive had my rats for a year now, and at first I took care of them how any rat owner should. I cleaned their cage every 3 days and gave them fresh food every other day and I gave them attention for AT LEAST 10 minutes every day. However, things happened in my life that made me mental health really sh*t and I started... show more Ive had my rats for a year now, and at first I took care of them how any rat owner should. I cleaned their cage every 3 days and gave them fresh food every other day and I gave them attention for AT LEAST 10 minutes every day. However, things happened in my life that made me mental health really sh*t and I started neglecting them. Im a terrible owner now and I admit that. at most i will clean their cage once every 2 weeks and I have been unemployed for a while now and don't have the money to buy them what they need, so ive been getting my sister to buy them food. I hate that i'm neglecting them but I feel like theres a wall stopping me from taking care of them, and I can't even look after myself either. Please if anyone could tell me where I could go to give them a better life i'd love that. I can't take care of them and I don't give them any attention anymore. It has been a hard decision for me because I know they are too old for anyone to rehome them but I don't know where to go.
8 answers 8