Older and wiser folks: I’m 24 and my husband is 27. Are we too young to start a family?

My husband and I got married a year ago. We have always dreamed of having a child of our own. We own a townhouse, have 2 dogs and both have stable careers. But we’re torn on one thing, should we enjoy the remainder of our 20’s and start trying for a baby in our 30’s once we have enough saved up to buy a bigger... show more My husband and I got married a year ago. We have always dreamed of having a child of our own. We own a townhouse, have 2 dogs and both have stable careers. But we’re torn on one thing, should we enjoy the remainder of our 20’s and start trying for a baby in our 30’s once we have enough saved up to buy a bigger home, and also have more wisdom and life experience. Or should we have our baby (we only want one child) now? We’ve gotten advice from family and friends and it’s all been the same “you’re married, do what makes you guys happy” as nice as it is to have such wonderful support, I really need some realistic input from strangers who won’t be scared of hurting our feelings. What do you think?