What's wrong with my tv ?

I got a Vizio tv 3 times this month it's **** off for no reason. I try to unplug it and plug it into different outlets I just got mad and unplugged it for good because even though it's on it's saying no signal I think it's done for. I've had it for 4 or 5 years I keep telling my parents over and... show more I got a Vizio tv 3 times this month it's **** off for no reason. I try to unplug it and plug it into different outlets I just got mad and unplugged it for good because even though it's on it's saying no signal I think it's done for. I've had it for 4 or 5 years I keep telling my parents over and over I need a new one but they don't listen they think it's a connection through there's it's not. I actually don't know if it's the tv or my outlets my phone keeps screwing up it says charging ac or makes me battery charge backwards these outlets in my room are old but my dad is building a new house I know he won't put in new ones. I don't know what's going on I've tried everything. WTF is wrong with my tv ?
Update: I meant to say shuts off not sh@its damn auto correct