Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 6 months ago

How do I destroy someone’s life? She has better parents, better friends, better siblings, better looking, more money than me, she doesn’t?

even deserve it. I have nothing worth living for, my cousin is in Greece having the time of her life while I consider ways to injure myself.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Why waste time being mad at someone for what they have. You are going to waste life time if ya always thinking bout someone else. Focuse on you'er self

• 6 months ago

We all experience these feelings from time to time, but your cousin has surely endured a lot of problems, too. I think that you're idealizing her and her life. You should consider those that are (far) less fortunate than you: some people are chronically ill, or are born with a birth defect, or are homeless and starving. There are millions like that, be thankful that you're not one of them.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

An effective way to create a negative social situation with lasting impact would be to plant drugs in her clothing, personal effects, vehicle, etc. where they would accidentally fall out in full view of those in her social circle. Be sure that you do so in a manner that wouldn't be obvious to the casual onlooker that the occurrence was staged by another person; that is, do it extremely rarely if not only once. Additionally, ensure that the drugs seem authentic enough to pass for the real thing (e.g. broken glass and salt or sugar won't pass as crystal methamphetamine, but any chemical that forms elongated crystals will look genuine) if they aren't actually real.

• 6 months ago

Why don't you work on making your life better instead of her life worse?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Your hateful and violent responses to other comments will make you no friends. So as you said to one commenter, I'll expand and say: I don't care about your struggles sweetie.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Make up rumors about her, or in case you already know any embarrassing secrets about her you can use them, and then spread them like the plague.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

How sad and pathetic babe

• 6 months ago

How is destroying that person's life going to make yours any better? In fact, why don't you try to befriend that person so you can have access to it.

• 6 months agoReport

She’s my cousin who I cannot stand so no, I will not befriend her. Also it doesn’t it just makes me happy knowing she gets to go through what I go through.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You need a shrink.

@ TD -- You just proved it again.

• 6 months agoReport

You need a kick to the head.

• 6 months ago

Envy is one of the 7 deadly sins

• 6 months agoReport

I don’t care sweetie.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.