Do you support open borders?

I don't. Our country doesn't need worthless and stupid illegal immigrants. If people want to immigrate here, they should come here legally.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

Zero tolerance for visa/immigration law violators. Anyone who violates any visa regulations, immigration laws, etc, should be PERMANENTLY barred from the country whose laws they violated.

• 6 months ago

NO ILLEGAL INVADERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES SHOULD RECEIVE AND GET THE DEATH PENALTY IMMEDIATE EXECUTION UPON CAPTURE FOR ALL ILLEGAL INVADERS.

• 6 months ago

if the border is open ,so who's to say there is no hardened criminal among those undocumented immigrants ?

what's more ,most of the immigrants are deadbeat ,once they enter the american ,the main burden of caring for them will fall on american governments ,which more than they bear ,so I am against it ,

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

nope.

TRUMP 2020 !!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Borders serve to keep people in, as well as out.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, open borders is a ridiculous concept.

• 6 months ago

I am in favor of secure borders. Illegals are lawbreakers.

• 6 months ago

Not anytime soon

• 6 months ago

No. However, I think Democrats should continue to support those who legally seek asylum at border checkpoints. Democrats should also do everything in their power to naturalize those immigrants and make them citizens who will vote for Democrats.

This will help ensure the eradication of the GOP which is the single most important thing we can do to protect America.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Agreed.

No one seems to understand this.

Until it happens to them.

And their blood, sweat and tears are going to feed someone elses mistakes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.