Do conservatives realize that most Americans don't give a f*ck about a clump of cells that's a few weeks old?

Y'all talking about killing "babies" or "children" LOL. That's a bunch of buIIshit.

Abortion has never killed a single "baby" or "child." Never. Not even once.

This is what gets terminated in 98 percent of abortion procedures.

Attachment image

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Best answer

Trump is telling ignorant people that a baby can even be born and then killed by the doctor with the Mother's permission. This is the kind of garbage Fox is pushing out to uneducated people to secure votes.

• John
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Who says all Americans I've ever talked to are against abortions.

• 6 months ago

Babies are being killed up to the moment of delivery.

• 6 months ago

You are wrong.. MOST PEOPLE DO CARE.. that is why it is just killing the commie dems that some states aer adopting a no abortion law. There is no excuse in this day and age, other than incest or rape, for a woman to get pregnant. those that do are just plain lazy and should have no excuse to kill their child because they are so stupid.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

I have no objections whatsoever to the people that have abortions what is a clump of cells when there's no brain and there's no heart there's no human being there is no consciousness! But when you wait 4 months and the thing has the appearance of a small person and it has a brain and a beating heart and you kill it as far as I'm concerned You're a murderer. And as far as God is concerned he commands that kind of a person to be put to death! Read it for yourself in the old testament in the case a man shall strive with another man and in the process show injure a pregnant woman so that she loses her baby

That man must pay with his life! Or with whatever monetary Ransom that is set upon him to deliver his life!

• Joel6 months agoReport

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT RELIGION, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR RELIGION

• 6 months ago

So do you actually believe that is what a baby looks like even 2 weeks before it is born... YES OR NO... ITS not a hard question..

• harrys6 months agoReport

"Blastocyst" is a technical term for a stage in the life of a human being - assuming you're meaning a human blastocyst. Biologists have names for each stage in the life of the individual. Of any species.

• 6 months ago

IF NASA found a "clump of cells" on Mars..ALL the headlines round the world would read "LIFE Found On Mars!"

• Blue Texas6 months agoReport

The question is not whether it's alive. A tumor is alive. The question is whether it's a "baby." It's not.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Conservatives don't give snit either. It is an election issue.

• 6 months ago

First off, that photo of the 98% solution, would be legal under the new Alabama law

If you don't support aborting a baby after labor has started and the baby is moving into the birth canal....then you agree there is a point before birth when abortion is wrong. Now we just need to negotiate a milestone in development to agree on when to limit abortions.

• Blue Texas6 months agoReport

Resorting to insult is a sign that you've run out of logical arguments. Prove me wrong Maxwell. Show me you haven't run out of logical arguments.

I'll ask again - do you recognize a difference between a clump of cells and a fetus passing through the birth canal?

• 6 months ago

1) Abortion has killed babies. Kermit Gosnell got sent to prison for doing it. 2) If that "clump of cells" which is alive and has unique human DNA is not a baby what is it? And who gets to decide when it is a baby? Science please or admit you are a denier.

• harrys6 months agoReport

The Supreme Court isn't supreme. It's a panel of nine clumps of cells. Their farts don't smell like petunias just because they unanimously decree so

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

This looks gross. Eeew

• Joel6 months agoReport

get your mind out of the gutter

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.