Are new abortion laws the Republicans way of keeping single Women out of the work force?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

NO

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Oh, sure.

Go back to libtard HQ now.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Like the matter of an unplanned pregnancy affects only single women.

• 1 year ago

If so, it would be a really dumb way to do that. Single mothers often MUST work in order to support themselves and the children.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

All of the Republican policies are backwards.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

hahaha... your question shows a complete lack of education.. NO... IT SHOW A DISRESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE.. and just because a woman is pregnant is not a reason to not be able to do her work. Maybe you unaware of the laws which ARE IN EFFECT...

AND PLEASE TELL US EXACTLY WHAT LAWS THE REPUBLICANS PASSED...... PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US HOW THE LAW STOPS A WOMAN FROM WORKING... YOUR QUESTION MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL...

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I know of people currently getting abortions in Alabama still. No I will not name any names.

• ...Show all comments
    • Foofa
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

This law will likely never actually go into effect. It was passed precisely so the 5th Circuit will deadlock with the 9th Circuit in the hopes SCOTUS will revisit Roe v. Wade. My guess is it'll never be illegal to have an abortion in Alabama.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

No.

It just means both the man and woman TOGETHER must take responsibility. Let's say the child is born because of lack of abortion services. It then becomes the responsibility of the father to provide for the child too.

So, it is not just the women who are affected by this. It affects men too. Men have to work more to provide for the child.

Also, with so many contraceptive options available today, I don't see why it is a big deal at all.

@ Lili - I know contraception fails...lol.... So what, the man and woman should take responsibility.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Dear, are you really so naïve and scientifically illiterate that you don't know contraception can fail? Even women on the pill can continue to ovulate, and -- guess what? -- not discover that they are until they suddenly become pregnant. No form of birth control -- none -- is 100% effective.

• All you have to to is keep your pants zipped, and if you can't manage that, use protection

there is absolutely no reason anyone should get pregnant who does not want to be. Just need a little personal responsibility

but the murder of innocent children because you are too immoral to keep your pants zipped, too stupid to use protection and too immature to take responsibility for your actions is pure evil

• ...Show all comments
    • Patrick
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Note how quickly liberals resort to name calling and ad hominem attacks when they have no real answer.

• Elliot
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No, they are Republicans’ way of ensuring that the Supreme Court INTERPRETS the Constitution rather than amending it!

• Lili
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Anyone who thinks that a bare-bones document like the Constitution denies women the right to an abortion should be in psychiatric treatment.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Are you suggesting women need abortion in order to be involved in the workforce? Wouldn't that make them not equal to men and invalidate the entire feminist ideology? lol

• ...Show all comments
    • Bill
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Regardless, it has been suggested before that if women don't get special treatment in the workforce and in society that many women can't continue to work. I'm not a stranger to the idea, but I find it interesting that feminists would admit it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.