Am I being too sensitive? I find it pretty rude to send pictures of me to random people.?

So I noticed by chance my sis (elder) actually took random photo of me/sometimes my father and show to a stranger through whatapps. So I saw in the WA, my photo, and the caption was "going for a swim while my sis (me) is chilling". Seems like nothing is wrong but can u imagine your are relaxing at a... show more So I noticed by chance my sis (elder) actually took random photo of me/sometimes my father and show to a stranger through whatapps. So I saw in the WA, my photo, and the caption was "going for a swim while my sis (me) is chilling". Seems like nothing is wrong but can u imagine your are relaxing at a corner and some one took pictures of you(without your knowledge) and send to a stranger(perhaps her umkown bf)?

Also yesterday, we arrived in Penang (overseas) and she captured a picture of me and my dad's back view to the same stranger. Perhaps may be I'm a bit anti social or not enough friends... Are all people like this now? BTW my sis is 31 and I'm 23..... I find it pretty rude to take picture without one's consent. Some more sending to a stranger. And 1 thing I don't understand, why do my sis even need to tell this 'stranger' alevery single detail?