Jack asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

If the earth was going to be hit by a meteorite, in the ocean, where would you hide?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best answer

The moon.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I have situated myself for beach front property in that day.

• 6 months ago

Meteorites hit the oceans every hour of every day. I haven't hid myself.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

hide??? i'd just go make bacon, tomato and mayo sandwiches on white bread and wash them down with REAL not-diet cokes!! and i'd drive by my doctor's office screaming "where's your ffkking killer cholesterol NOW bbbtch!!!"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

just watch a Godzilla movie its like that

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The Earth is hit by meteorites every day. I wouldn't hide from it. I would dare it to strike me.

• 6 months ago

I would buy one of those prayer rugs from the 700 club and put that over my head.

• Rita6 months agoReport

How would P.R. get it to you in time? Wouldn't you be engulfed in water before he'd had chance to wrap it up and get it in the mail?

• 6 months ago

dont be stupid the earth is hollow . . . so even if a "meteorite" hit us it would jsut pass throgh

like a knife through butter :) hope this helps

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

On the moon.

• sam
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

depends how big, where.

• 6 months ago

I'm not sure that I would try to hide.

So the meteorite might cause a tsunami... well, being underground might actually be really bad if you're about to be flooded with lots of water.

If the east coast of Australia was about to be drenched in a lot of water, I might try going inland, get my family together and go into the desert. What else could I do? Actually, I could probably just go to Mildura and book a hotel room there. It would have to be a freaking monster meteorite to push water that far inland... and if it was that big, then the whole planet would basically be screwed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.