Why didn't David Duke have any political success until he ran as a Republican?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Best answer

I think the answer is obvious... though I doubt Reps would like to read it.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

cuz he's a boneheaded idiot and that's what republicans like!!

• 6 months ago

This is a comedy posting, isn't it. David Duke never had any political success, Democrat or Republican. Why didn't former Senate majority leader Robert Byrd (D-WV), grand wizard of the KKK, have any political success until he ran as a Democrat? (Now that is one Democrat who had some serious political success, unlike David Duke.)

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

because he was the former Grand Wizard of the KKK

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Duke will always be a democrat as long he is racist.

• ali
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Media bias and fake news.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You sound like the KKKonMan, another Nazi.

• 6 months ago

Because no one wanted racism, except for the Democrats who want to race-bait. So David Duke fit in to the Democratic Party's desire to have someone they could attack the REpublicans with. Personally I don't know if Duke was on the level, he could have been putting on an act. The Republicans tend to be conservative- desiring smaller government. While the Left tends to want larger governments and less constitutional rights. A David Duke government would be oppressive, and it would need a larger government to get rid of the people he doesn't approve the color of. That sounds more like a Democrat to me.

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

because until then the only support he had was from a small, insignificant group of retards

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

David duke endorsed trump so he can incite voilence at putins rallies

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.